Saturday, November 6, 2010

Personal Chef and Catering Services

Ok, update.
It's been a while. How do I update after this long?
I started taking a nutritional course which will certify me as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. The course is through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. So far, I am about four months into the two year course and, while it is more work each week than I thought it was going to be, it is going really well. I am about to enter into the Anatomy and Physiology section of my course which I am excited about.
I worked the past year at the Parkside Restaurant in Squamish and now I am currently unemployed.
I've thought more and more recently about having my own business. I would like to start a business offering Personal Chef and Catering services for individuals, couples or families in Squamish, Whistler and West Vancouver. I think that this would be a good balance for my creativity, urge for independance, drive and motivation for work and of course my love and passion for cooking. Now, how do I get clients?
Next weekend, I've signed up to volunteer for Cornucopia, the food and wine festival that is held every year in Whistler. Should be an interesting experience!
Oh, and I just turned thirty. Yesterday. Flirty thirty as my sister calls it. Ha.
That's all for now.

No comments: